Another super easy nail tutorial that will have you looking like you've just left the nail salon!
- NK Base Coat
- O.P.I "Cajun Shrimp"
- Sinful Colors "Rise and Shine"
- La Colors Art Deco gold glitter
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
2. Paint your nails an orange-red shade and let them dry.
Time for the tape!
(Make sure your nails are completely dry for this part.)
2. Fold tape in half(lengthwise), leaving one end open so that it's easy to unfold.
3. Cut out your diamonds like shown below. Since the tape is folded, your cut-outs should look like triangles.
4. Carefully unfold tape. Place on nail and paint over with a turquoise polish.
5. Slowly remove tape while nail polish is still wet.
Same goes for the index finger. Just cross 2 pieces of tape to create a triangle.
6. Outline with glitter, apply a top coat, and POOF! gorgeous nails. :)
Side note: Adding glitter not only makes your creation look more fabulous but it can also camouflage any accidents.
This post was featured on CosmoForLatinas!! Check it out here!
Twitter. Instagram. Facebook. Bloglovin'. Tumblr.