The deadliest kind of love.
I covered up my eyebrows using a glue stick like in my previous Halloween look and drew on some evil brows with gel eyeliner.
The eyeshadow was super easy!
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the eyelid and lower lashine. Then, sweep it into the crease as well.
- Blend a purple eyeshadow all around the eye and fade it down towards your cheekbones.
- Place a matte white eyeshadow under the brow.
- Apply mascara/false lashes and line your waterline with black eyeliner.
Face and Body:
- Apply a white face paint or a much lighter foundation to your skin and set with a powder.
- Contour your face mixing the same colors you used on the eyes.
- Draw an exaggerated widow's peak with black eyeliner.
- Draw a spider web from chest to neck. Then, lightly shade under each curved line with a black eyeshadow.
- Create or accentuate your cleavage by drawing a V shape with the two eyeshadows and blending it out.
Covered the edges of your lips with the same foundation or paint you used. Then draw out your desired lip shape with a dark lip liner and fill them in. Apply a dark lipstick over that and then blend black eyeliner in the center for a creepier look.
Other Halloween Looks:
Have fun and be safe!